Wife file domestic violence case against husband & in laws

Meri shaadi ka 9 saal ho gaya hai kya meri bb mujhse aur mere pariwar walo pe domestic violence laga Sakti hai

If you need to get divorce or any further legal process. you can make that petition to the family court. or you can file another petition to family court for live with your wife. If your wife make a false petition to you, you can go to the high court for quashing it.

yes your wife can file case of domestic violence against you and your family members if she is suffering from cruelty and domestic violence by you and your family members. Shadi ko kitane saal huve is baat ka is case se koi lena dena nahi hota hai.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

Yes she can file an FIR against you for domestic violence. You should apply for anticipatory bail and quashing of fir at the earliest, especially if you believe that the allegations are false.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.