Wife file domestic violence case against husband & in laws

Meri shaadi ka 9 saal ho gaya hai kya meri bb mujhse aur mere pariwar walo pe domestic violence laga Sakti hai

Answers (3)

295 votes

If you need to get divorce or any further legal process. you can make that petition to the family court. or you can file another petition to family court for live with your wife. If your wife make a false petition to you, you can go to the high court for quashing it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

52 votes

yes your wife can file case of domestic violence against you and your family members if she is suffering from cruelty and domestic violence by you and your family members. Shadi ko kitane saal huve is baat ka is case se koi lena dena nahi hota hai.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
287 votes

Yes she can file an FIR against you for domestic violence. You should apply for anticipatory bail and quashing of fir at the earliest, especially if you believe that the allegations are false.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles