Wife continuously filing fake complaints against the husband

My case for devorce and 498a pending in session court and my wife regularly raises many fake complaint she and police harrassing me and torchering.how to.stop him doing this....

Answers (2)

218 votes

You can contact to advocate and he will suggest you the way you can protect yourself and also if she is doing all false, you can file case against such person or wife. Don't try to meet her and give a complaint in writing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

236 votes

First in this case it is a very complicated matter the section 498 is a very serious. Please let me know your wife is living with you if yes then make some recording from phone or any other evidence which proves that she is filling a wrong complain.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles