Wife continuously filing fake complaints against the husband

My case for devorce and 498a pending in session court and my wife regularly raises many fake complaint she and police harrassing me and torchering.how to.stop him doing this....

First in this case it is a very complicated matter the section 498 is a very serious. Please let me know your wife is living with you if yes then make some recording from phone or any other evidence which proves that she is filling a wrong complain.

You can contact to advocate and he will suggest you the way you can protect yourself and also if she is doing all false, you can file case against such person or wife. Don't try to meet her and give a complaint in writing.