Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Wife blackmails to file false case of torture if inlaws stay with them

Hi, My nephew employed in Dubai married in last July in India.Her wife black mailing my nephew by asking him to leave alone with her without his parents or she will complain a false case against him by saying she is tortured. My nephew don't want to stay without his parents. My question is if she file a false complaints how to police reacts. Will they inquire with the neighbors ? As I know for girls the law is very helpful. We are worried.Please advise

Answers (2)

Immediately con't after that Enquiry they will take a custody ...but here want to be clear any complaint within the family policers also solved before police station some times need to any legal query contact any advocate thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

not to worry no law will say that you should leave ur parents only based on that she can not file any case she can not ask for a separation from the parents , you can ask her to come and stay with you , and you can also file the case of conjugal rights

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

From birth I did not know of any other relationship of my father. After his death, I swore in an affidavit claiming myself to be the legal heir in 200…

Read More

I am a common man with dalit background and certain interest in sc,st atrocities cases (Genuine and False Cases ) and limited knowledge in Law Proceed…

Read More

Hello One person has robbed my money using online fraud And not willing to pay back to me and then i got frustrated and i had spread false news about …

Read More

A married but separated lady has friendship with unmarried man. After some months he promised to marry her. With this promise she accepted to sex. Nea…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue