Wife blackmails to file false case of torture if inlaws stay with them

Hi, My nephew employed in Dubai married in last July in India.Her wife black mailing my nephew by asking him to leave alone with her without his parents or she will complain a false case against him by saying she is tortured. My nephew don't want to stay without his parents. My question is if she file a false complaints how to police reacts. Will they inquire with the neighbors ? As I know for girls the law is very helpful. We are worried.Please advise

Immediately con't after that Enquiry they will take a custody ...but here want to be clear any complaint within the family policers also solved before police station some times need to any legal query contact any advocate thank you

not to worry no law will say that you should leave ur parents only based on that she can not file any case she can not ask for a separation from the parents , you can ask her to come and stay with you , and you can also file the case of conjugal rights