Where to apply bail from if charged for 498A and 302

Kya jisk upr 498a or 302 dono case h use high court se regular bail milta h?

Answers (2)

136 votes

Yes u can file for regular bail in high court..if ur in custody atleast from six month in jail.earlier you have ever apply for bail in session court?if ur chargshee and poice has been file and there is no subsanial evidences u can go in high court for bail.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

100 votes

Dear client,
First you have to file your anticipatory bail petition in the District Court. If District Court doesn't grant you bail, then and then only you have to file you bail petition in the hon'ble High Court. Now, getting a bail is always a subject matter of merit in your case.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles