What to do if no action is taken by police after filing a complaint

we have filed a complain in police station after my brother was attacked by a person who wants to take revege becoz my brother has filed complain against him for his illegal construction. After filing a complain no action was taken by them now we dont know what to do

You can give a reminder to SHO of the concerned police station giving reference of your complaint. In case they do not take any action , then you can file a complaint / petition u/s 156(3) of Cr.P.C. in the District Court with a prayer to pass directions to the SHO for lodging FIR

Hello friend,
As it is your concern that an illegal construction was being done a constructor and your brother complained against him . Just because of this complaint that person attacked to your brother but again police did not take any action.
We have many options and laws to get the detailed information from the police that what they have investigated in such a matter.
Thanks

You would be advised to write to the Superintendent of Police of your area. Please apprise them of the refusal to register an FIR on part of the police and include the complaint in the said letter. You will have to send this by post.

Dear, in this condition you have only one option. You have to go to court and file an application under section 156(3) read with section 200 of CrPC. Then after court direct the SHO and he has to file an FIR. For more detail you can contact me