What to do if husband is marrying a foreigner for citizenship

I M IN TAMILNADU .MY HUSBUND IS IN EUROPEAN ZURICH COUNTRY SINCE MORE THAN 10 YEARS BUT HE IS TELLING HE IS NOT GETTING GREEN CARD.. I HAVE 3 YEARS WAITING FOR HIM ..HE CAME 2 TIMES AFTER MARRIGE BUT HE IS NOT TALK WITH ME PROPERLY AND ANY DID NOT SEND MONEY FOR MY EXPENSES I AM IN MOTHER HOME FOR LONG TIME HE GETTING MARRIGE WITH OTHER FOREINER WOMEN RECENTLY BUT HE IS TELLING TATS IS FOR CITIZEN SHIP,I THINK HE CHEATING ME IT IS BELIVABLE OR NOT .MY MARRIGE CERTIFICATE IS NOT THERE AND I ONLY HAVE MARRIGE INVITATION AND MARRIGE PHOTOS SO WHAT TYPE OF CASE I WILL TAKE FOR REVOKE HIS PASSPORT AND CITYZENSHIP.PLS HELP ME SIR I M FROM POOR FAMILY

A criminal case u/s 200 of CrPC. Or a case before the high court can be filed u/s 482 of CrPC. Impound the passport is possible. The session and high court had the jurisdiction. The person has not mentioned the correct information.

Alright madam after receiving your complaint i hope that your not having contact with your husband..... since that your not having contact . Why you cant send any email or letter towards your husband for proof.... so that it my lead as proof ......

LH House, Bangalore