What to do if father is missing since December

My dad is missing from december and someone case against my mom dad and chachu ..my mother is not involved in this case but CIA torture her and she confessed that 15_20 days before she talked to my dad ..this is her only fault my chachu and mom is not involved even they dont knw about anything related to my dad buisness...is bail is possible for my mom????

Answers (3)

146 votes

Firstly tell us under which section the FIR has been registered and if possible send the copy of FIR only then we can reply properly you have not mentioned what is the complaint what are the ingredients and what are the sections. First tell these things only the we will help you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

150 votes

Hello if father missing in police custody file complain before commissioner of Police, if FIR is lodged contents of FIR will determine bail please contact local lawyer who will help you solve the matter

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
106 votes

Yes bail is possible. Bail will granted within a matter of few minutes in the court.
Please contact a lawyer for further assistance.
Be careful as if bail is rejected then a trip to the High court will be mandatory.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles