What to do if father is missing since December

My dad is missing from december and someone case against my mom dad and chachu ..my mother is not involved in this case but CIA torture her and she confessed that 15_20 days before she talked to my dad ..this is her only fault my chachu and mom is not involved even they dont knw about anything related to my dad buisness...is bail is possible for my mom????

Firstly tell us under which section the FIR has been registered and if possible send the copy of FIR only then we can reply properly you have not mentioned what is the complaint what are the ingredients and what are the sections. First tell these things only the we will help you

Hello if father missing in police custody file complain before commissioner of Police, if FIR is lodged contents of FIR will determine bail please contact local lawyer who will help you solve the matter

Yes bail is possible. Bail will granted within a matter of few minutes in the court.
Please contact a lawyer for further assistance.
Be careful as if bail is rejected then a trip to the High court will be mandatory.