What to do if brothers wife has put DV case on family

04-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
my brothar wife 498a case total family is to fighat
Answers (2)

Answer #1
504 votes
If case is in trial stage it is better to engage a advocate to defend yourself and your family members. Your Advocate will fight to win your case. You can also file a quash petition before the Hon'ble High court.
Answer #2
573 votes
Dear USER,

In this case we need to know the facts or the allegations which is filed on your brother and your family members we can fight or file case basis on the allegations and can win the case against her.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."