One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Secunderabad - Advocate Srinivas Maydha

Advocate Srinivas Maydha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNeredmet, Secunderabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Srinivas Maydha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Srinivas provides services in the various field of Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srinivas enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of the Andhra Pradesh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/392/2014
  • AP State Consumer Forum, Hyderabad
  • City Civil Court, Secunderabad
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Telangana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Secunderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Srinivas Maydha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Srinivas Maydha

Q: How can i get a proof of my mutual divorce that has been filed

Hi Sir, I have filed mutual consent divorce in Rangareddy Family court, but I want to understand can I get a proof from court that such a divorce petition is filed ? if so what is the document called or the procedure for it. thanks 

Advocate Srinivas Maydha answered
Dear user, go to family court section and take the help of the court staff if the FCOP number is allotted to your petition. If the number is allotted you can file application for certified copy if the same.

Q: Fraud case on husband for giving false DOB at the time of marriage

My marriage was a typical arranged one. My husband has given wrong date of birth details and i came to know later after he filed divorce case on me. According to the actual date of birth details, our horoscope does not match at all. Due to which i suffered a lot in my life, can i file a cheating case against him?

Advocate Srinivas Maydha answered
Dear user, as per your query what i understood is you have suffered a lot in your life due to mismatch of your horoscopes. You cannot file a cheating case against him, but as a wife you are entitled for monetary benefits from your husband consult a lawyer for the same.

Q: How much time does a court take to pass an injunction order

Will District court grant injunction order on the same day applied by a lawyer?

Advocate Srinivas Maydha answered
Dear user, We have to file the suit along with out of order with all the relevant documents and the same will come to bench after lunch hours, after hearing the arguments if the court feels that there is a prima facie case the court can grant ad-interim injunction. But it depends on the discretionary power of the court whether to grant injunction or not. If it is a suit for simple injunction it is better to file a suit for injunction before the Junior Civil Court instead of filing before the District Court.

Q: How to comply by the judgement given in a cheque bounce case

Judgement given that I got to pay 7lakh with six months imprisonment and one more month if not paid in default. I've taken bail for appealing but now I feel it's better to surrender as I can't pay the amount which I've not taken in real. I got trapped by a friend. How do I surrender and take the punishment given?

Advocate Srinivas Maydha answered
You can file appeal before the Hon'ble Sessions court against the Judgment passed by the Hon'ble Lower Court within one month from the date of judgment. There is no need to pay 7 Lakhs till the appeal period is over and the appellate court will decide whether to confirm the lower court judgment or set aside the judgment passed by the lower court . Don't be in a hurry engage a advocate to file appeal before the appellate court.

Q: What to do if brothers wife has put DV case on family

my brothar wife 498a case total family is to fighat

Advocate Srinivas Maydha answered
If case is in trial stage it is better to engage a advocate to defend yourself and your family members. Your Advocate will fight to win your case. You can also file a quash petition before the Hon'ble High court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srinivas Maydha

Can Advocate Srinivas Maydha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srinivas Maydha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas Maydha?

When you meet with Advocate Srinivas Maydha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas Maydha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas Maydha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas Maydha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas Maydha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srinivas Maydha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srinivas Maydha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srinivas Maydha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srinivas Maydha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.