What to do if a woman is blackmailing me after sleeping with me

I met a married lady customer whose husband is in abroad at the showroom where i was working and after that she contacted me .and after some time she met me and and at first meeting we have physical relation and she told me that she had physical with another guys also .2-3times we meet in d evening and one more time we again had physical .and after that i understand that somethin is wrong as she daily calls me to have physical.so i started to avoid her and but after this she told me that she is pregnant and she will file a case against me . Kindly advice

First thing you are doing wrong that you are posting these facts on website it can be used against you.
My suggestion to you try to settle the matter out of court or out of the police station first
You can call me for further advice

Dear questioner, I won't advise you on legal terms. Because it's easy for a woman to blackmail a man on such grounds. She can harass and humiliate you easily.
What you all have to do is, trap her now. Ask her to get married and have this child. Then see what her response is?
Am tackling these kind of matters. These days this is a common phenomenon of blackmailing. That's why am not advising you on legal procedure or probability.
You can also threat her to contact her husband. But later! First see her response. Make her believe that you are serious about her. If she's playing with you. She will definitely scared of her trap goes opposite direction.
You can further contact me after acting upon the plan.

If she pursues this matter you are in serious mess. You can be charged with rape 376 and adultery from the husband's side. In all eventualities you will be making news and getting popular. And if the lady has some strong evidence then you are gone. Good luck!