What to do if a woman has trapped a man in an adultery case on purpose

02-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Hi my fiance get threatening calls and sms from his x married gf who is not happy wid his husband wants divorce and wants him back .now she is threatening for suicide nd saying she ll leave notes against him..constantly pressurising him to enter day..she said she ll end if they meet and have physical for one fiance for saving his life and career..he enters..and ne she takes this evidence as for taking divorce and charging him in case of adultery..what should we do in such messy case
Answers (3)

Answer #1
771 votes
The ex-girlfriend cant file a case against your fiancee. Only the husband of the ex-girlfriend can file a case against him. Its always advisable in such situation to cut-off all the contacts and communication with the ex-girlfriend. Alternately, informative petition can be filed against the ex-girlfriend. Moreoever, complaint against her can be filed for blackmailing and threatening.
Answer #2
509 votes
please file a complaint in police as she might lodge FIR against him and before she does that to clear your stance you should approach the police and file your complainant saying that you have apprehension that she might implant you in false case
Answer #3
695 votes
Don't worry, record phone calls, save messages, do video recording, make witness , then file police complaint by making 100 call and receive copy of written complaintAnd you can file 156(3) complaint in magistrates court also

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."