What is the time limit to file an FIR

one month ago My friend gone nude in front of his neighbour lady now his husband want to beat him publically,, now he is hideing. can that lady file against him? can he file NC again her husband

There is no time limit to file FIR, but it is better to file at the earliest, so that witness and evidences do not get tampered, here it is almost one month had gone, and now filing F I R , will yield little result.

First that lady has to file a formal complaint to the police station. Police will do the enquiry and if police convincing on the complaint and enquiry police can file FIR based on the complaint.