What is the procedure to withdraw a case

In Criminal Law
My cousin has filed a fake case against me last year in July regarding fight and shooting him with a gun and has compromised in the court next month and i got bail but police has not submitted charge sheet and he wants to take the case back. what is the procedure to take the case back.I am a student and want to get rid of all this proceedings soon. will it have any effect on my career.

There is no proceedure to withdraw the case but the only way out to file a quashing petition before the high court to get the fir quashed. Ans for that petition to be prepared and affidavitsy b attached

DEAR YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW THE CRIMINAL CASE IF THE FIR IS REGISTERED AGAINST YOU. DEPENDING UPON THE SECTION OF IPC DECISION CAN BE TAKE WHEATHER YOU CAN FILE THE APPLICATION FOR PLEA BARAGAINING. COMPOUNDING OF SECTION IS ALSO POSSIBLE OR ELSE U HAVE TO MOVE TO HIGH COURT FOR QUASHING OF THE FIR..

The case against your is a criminal case therefore the FIR can only be quashed by filing an application / petition at High Court only. The compromise letter will be part of the petition and on that basis the FIR will be quashed. It is advised that you get the FIR quashed else definitely it effects the career of a person.

well compoubfsble offence can be compounded with complainant where the offence is not compoubfsble same can be compoundambe with the pemission of court one can file quash ing petition before high court .....