What can be done if cheated by consultancy services

I have got cheated from job consultancy services, they charged some amount for offering job. she use to call me from delhi, i just wanna know who i can get my money back also after me she should not be able to cheat others. i just wanna punish her and her team.

File a complaint before the jurisdictional police first .
Track the company details , phone number etc.cheating case under sec 420 can be filed ...........................,...................,...........

Please let us know how you were cheated. You have two options if they received amount and did not provide service you can file a consumer complaint and suit for recovery of money.
In case they took your money and not responding to call lodge a complaint with police under cheating, fraud.

Yes.Definitely you can get your money back..if you have necessary documents to show that you have given the money to them and also it is necessary to show the documents that they have offer the job and taken the money and cheated.for that you have to lodge a complaint in district consumer forum with necessary documents.