What can be done if cheated by consultancy services

I have got cheated from job consultancy services, they charged some amount for offering job. she use to call me from delhi, i just wanna know who i can get my money back also after me she should not be able to cheat others. i just wanna punish her and her team.

Answers (3)

File a complaint before the jurisdictional police first .
Track the company details , phone number etc.cheating case under sec 420 can be filed ...........................,...................,...........

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Please let us know how you were cheated. You have two options if they received amount and did not provide service you can file a consumer complaint and suit for recovery of money.
In case they took your money and not responding to call lodge a complaint with police under cheating, fraud.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Yes.Definitely you can get your money back..if you have necessary documents to show that you have given the money to them and also it is necessary to show the documents that they have offer the job and taken the money and cheated.for that you have to lodge a complaint in district consumer forum with necessary documents.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

If A Shot B In Intenstion To Kill Him without knowing B already Dead .. Wt Punishment will A get under IPC…

Read More

I have call recordings with my in-laws when they were talking to me for more than one hour and they were asking for dowry for a minute or two in betwe…

Read More

I got cheating for large amount minimum 1lakh that one of the company name they called me they told that I had won a big amt for Lucky draw amt is 14 …

Read More

Is abusing someone through your facebook wall post punishable…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue