Wants to file case against girl's parents for forcible marriage on her

Sir Me and my Girlfriend are of legal marriage age. I am making good money but her parents are forcing her for arrange marriage. She tried 3 months to convince her parents but of no success. Now they have taken her Cellphone and house arrested her. She has no option but to marry by will of her parents. But forced marriage is illegal. I have all the proofs that she loves me and her parents are torturing her. Can i file a forced marriage case on her parents. I have all recordings of her telling me about all harrassment done to her by parents. Please advice me on this matter. Thank you

Dear questioner, since you are legally entitled to get married. Nobody can take this right away from you. Even in the latest judgement of the apex court the hon'ble Supreme Court court held that a girl can marry a guy of her own choice.
So, you can make a complaint to 198.i mean the girl can file a police complaint and seek the legal help.

I'm really moved by your love story but there isn't any single provision in Indian law that gives you this right over your so-called girlfriend to file a case against his own family. Before marriage who are you to her gentleman. To the most, the girl should come and give complaint in writing to police against torture. Unless this happens you'll remain butt of jokes in the society. Let her do the action not you. Sorry for being too blunt but now get use to it because you are in love my boy!

Their is no provision in law to file case as you desire but if the girl took stand and doesn't want to marry with the person as decided by her parents then she can file complaint against parents and perform marriage with whom she want