wanted to take opinion what we do now any suggestion or what

My husband and my sister in law had fight with our down stair neighbor for car packing issue she had made FIR on 14/7/2017 and after that today they file charge sheet in saket court (Delhi) u/s 323/ 509 / 451 / 34. today my husband and his sister gone to court and magistrate given next date i.e 6th September 2019 and said u should appear with you lawyer. i wanted to know what should we do now. kindly suggest

The case registered against your sister in law and husband is under 323- Causing Hurt 509- Outraging modesty of a woman and 451- House Trespass. 34 IPC is common intention.

All the offences are bailable. The accused are now police bail but need to apply for bail to the court which will definitely be granted without objections. The accused need to fill bail bonds and arrange sureties till next hearing

Query perused. Do share the details of the case with us. we will help you out in this case. Do share the copy of the FIR and chargesheet aswell. See in a criminal matter both thr parties have to appear. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

There are number of stages in criminal trial. First the accused will have to take bail. Than argue on charge. Thereafter crossexamine prosecution witnesses and examine your own witnesses. Criminal trial is complicated process and you should take services of a good lawyer.