wanted to take opinion what we do now any suggestion or what

My husband and my sister in law had fight with our down stair neighbor for car packing issue she had made FIR on 14/7/2017 and after that today they file charge sheet in saket court (Delhi) u/s 323/ 509 / 451 / 34. today my husband and his sister gone to court and magistrate given next date i.e 6th September 2019 and said u should appear with you lawyer. i wanted to know what should we do now. kindly suggest

Answers (3)

228 votes

The case registered against your sister in law and husband is under 323- Causing Hurt 509- Outraging modesty of a woman and 451- House Trespass. 34 IPC is common intention.

All the offences are bailable. The accused are now police bail but need to apply for bail to the court which will definitely be granted without objections. The accused need to fill bail bonds and arrange sureties till next hearing

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

305 votes

Query perused. Do share the details of the case with us. we will help you out in this case. Do share the copy of the FIR and chargesheet aswell. See in a criminal matter both thr parties have to appear. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
145 votes

There are number of stages in criminal trial. First the accused will have to take bail. Than argue on charge. Thereafter crossexamine prosecution witnesses and examine your own witnesses. Criminal trial is complicated process and you should take services of a good lawyer.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles