One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Vibhor Agarwal

Advocate Vibhor Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Insurance, Medical Negligence, NCLT
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vibhor Agarwal has been efficiently handling cases in District Court Gurugram. He has now acquired 13 years of professional experience in handling court cases and providing legal consultancy/advisory services. Advocate Vibhor Agarwal has done BBA LlB from prestigious National Law University, Jodhpur.
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • Faridabad District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vibhor Agarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vibhor Agarwal

Q: I have filed 498A on my husband and in laws

My marriage was held in Nov. 2020..I have filed FIR on my husband and in laws against dowry demand and domestic violence..MIL got bail and husband got interim bail..I have not received my stridhan or my stuff yet what to do ? How much long does 498a run ? Is there any connection between 498 and divorce ? Can my husband file divorce during 498 ?

Advocate Vibhor Agarwal answered
Hi. You should also file case under DV Act for the domestic violence. There are numver of reliefs available under DV Act and you may be able to get you Stri Dhan back in DVAct proceedings. Your husband can file divorce case during pendency of 498A case. But, if you should contest the divorce case strongly. Further, there are number of other case that you can file as per law. please take qdvice from some good lawyer and take right course of action.

Q: Query About Legal Notice To Wife Before Filling Divorse

Is it must /mandatory protocol that first to send legal notices 2 to 3 times and give time to respond to wife before filling divorse case in hon .Court ? Pls respond here and as per my feasibility will contact

Advocate Vibhor Agarwal answered
It is legally not binding to send legal notice, but, it is prodent to send one. The requirment of legal notice will also depend on the facts and circumstances of the case and complete briefing on facts is required to give complete answer.

Q: Can a school deny TC for non payment of fees?

Hi, my family is undergoing a huge financial problem. We were reasonably well off but are currently under huge financial debts. As a result, we are unable to pay fees of expensive private schools in which our children were studying. We want to now move them to another school where fees would be reasonable and we can afford it. Earlier school is refusing to give Transfer Certificate without clearing dues. Can they legally deny TC to us? What can we do to persuade the school? We can genuinely not pay the current dues.

Advocate Vibhor Agarwal answered
You should send a legal notice to the school. The school should not retain TC for non-payment of fee. They may demand fee in legal manner but not blackmail you by not providing the TC. After sending legal notice, also make complaint to various government departments and ministries having jurisdiction over the school.

Q: During a solo trip my daughter death on 13/12/20

Dear Sir Good afternoon, Can we go for a legal action against solo trip provider. At that time we believe on them and decided for no action . We have only phone number of solo trip provider. Can we lodge a online FIR on behalf of Phone number.Where we can lodge fir in Faridabad, Delhi or SP Kullu in Himachal Pradesh.Now we want a action against organizer . To Save some one life in future.My daughter was my asset , she was Microbiology graduate from DU . Can I go for compensation . Please suggest .Post mortem report is silent no specific reason for death.Regards

Advocate Vibhor Agarwal answered
The facts provided by you are not complete. In we can prove that death is because of negligence of the trip organiser, you will be entitled for hefty compensation. Further, you can surely register FIR and police is bound to do investigation in the matter. please discuss the matter with a good lawyer alongwith complete documents and facts.

Q: Husband not ready to give divorce

My husband and I are married for 8 yrs and it is not working out.He is a complete different person and he knows that.All my dreams related to family and career got broken because of him. I am asking for divorce since 2015,sometime he will agree but I start talking about filing he will keep asking for time to make his mind. After our marriage I moved back abroad to avoid living with him and his family because they were emotionally,physically and mentally draining me out.He is okay with me being in another country but he wont live because he has to tell his relatives! I want to start fresh before its too old for me.I'm in a mental stage where I have to decide to end everything if he doesnt leave me soon.We are currently in different cities in India but he isnt agreeing to start paper work. He is afraid he has to live alone and I will get anyone as soon as I leave him! His parents think of me as a maid even though I earn more than him and work more hours.Can I file without mutual consent?

Advocate Vibhor Agarwal answered
You can file number of cases againt him. You should file a First Information Report, domestic violence case, maintenance case, divorce case and other cases. He will be under pressure to do justice to you. Please consult a good lawyer for better advise.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vibhor Agarwal

Can Advocate Vibhor Agarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vibhor Agarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vibhor Agarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vibhor Agarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vibhor Agarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.