Want to take bail for a case filed after leaving the country

I left the country in 2004 in immigration file with my family,they put the case in 2005 in court and issued me bailable ,then non bailable and finally P.O. ,now I came to know all this ,how can I get bail?

for which offence there is case register against you??
and how do you have permanent resident of the country for where you have been living for this many years?
and how do you come to know that there is case against you...
it is better you personally talk to your council for this matter, because the fact of the case is very important to know before any one advice you further.

Approach the sessions court in your respective jurisdiction and file for a criminal misc. Application.
Since you haven't been taken into custody yet you need to apply for anticipatory bail.
Feel free to approach me for further queries.

You can file surrender cum bail application in the concerned court , you can take the plea that you were abroad and you have not received any intimation from any court , moreover you need to see how summoning have been done .

Thanks