Want to take bail for a case filed after leaving the country

I left the country in 2004 in immigration file with my family,they put the case in 2005 in court and issued me bailable ,then non bailable and finally P.O. ,now I came to know all this ,how can I get bail?

Answers (3)

for which offence there is case register against you??
and how do you have permanent resident of the country for where you have been living for this many years?
and how do you come to know that there is case against you...
it is better you personally talk to your council for this matter, because the fact of the case is very important to know before any one advice you further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Approach the sessions court in your respective jurisdiction and file for a criminal misc. Application.
Since you haven't been taken into custody yet you need to apply for anticipatory bail.
Feel free to approach me for further queries.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience


You can file surrender cum bail application in the concerned court , you can take the plea that you were abroad and you have not received any intimation from any court , moreover you need to see how summoning have been done .


"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I wanted to know that a person who already under judicial custody from 24 months u/s crpc 420,120b,467,471 under trail and the charges are still not f…

Read More

Dear Team, FIR in april14 in a bike matter by groom elder brother on bride brother , bcz on the time of marraige bike is purchased on the name of him,…

Read More

Applied for bail in attempt to murder and arms act in high court but the court has given a counter of 28 days . What to do next…

Read More

How many days need time to take anticipate bail for session 341 346 324 506b he is A2…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue