Want to install CCTV in the car to save it from car vandals

We recently purchased a car and park it on the road with due permission for night parking from the city corporation. But every now and then I find scratches on my car, deliberately done by someone. I want to install a camera in my car that can record through the night so that I can catch the culprit red handed in the misdeed. Can I install the camera in my car. It will not record anyone's house, window or door as the car is parked on the road itself. Moreover can I use the footage from the camera to register a complaint against the vandals?

Answers (2)

Sir, perused your query in details. You can always install a CCTV camera inside your car for taking a peek at who is creating nuisance. You can also lodge a complaint by using the footage from the camera. Please get in touch for more details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes you can do the same for which you can buy spy cameras which are readily available on the internet and install it in your car and catch hold of the culprit and lodge a complaint at the local police station

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My friend had taken a friendly loan of 5 lac rupees from me 3 years ago and mortaged a property in context to the loan. Now one month ago he refused t…

Read More

Hello Sir/Madam, i had filed an mecr against a person who is a threat to my life. Police has not arrested him , my question is why he is not arrested?…

Read More

मैंने AUTOMOBILE DEALERSHIP पर ब्रांच मेनेजर एवम DIVISIONAL सेल्स मेनेजर के प…

Read More

One of my friend is accused of da case by cbi .his father was called the abettor .he had properties in his name that was added to the accused now his …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue