Want to install CCTV in the car to save it from car vandals

We recently purchased a car and park it on the road with due permission for night parking from the city corporation. But every now and then I find scratches on my car, deliberately done by someone. I want to install a camera in my car that can record through the night so that I can catch the culprit red handed in the misdeed. Can I install the camera in my car. It will not record anyone's house, window or door as the car is parked on the road itself. Moreover can I use the footage from the camera to register a complaint against the vandals?

Sir, perused your query in details. You can always install a CCTV camera inside your car for taking a peek at who is creating nuisance. You can also lodge a complaint by using the footage from the camera. Please get in touch for more details.

Yes you can do the same for which you can buy spy cameras which are readily available on the internet and install it in your car and catch hold of the culprit and lodge a complaint at the local police station

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli