Want to file defamation case on uncle for abusing in legal notice

A legal notice was sent to me by my uncle. In that notice he abused one of my friends , can my friend file a defamation suit against my uncle based on that legal notice?

Since legal notice is construed as One to Many communication, you can file a defamation case against your uncle based on the said notice.
But prior to filing of defamation case, you should issue notice to your uncle to either withdraw the notice or face defamation case.

Dear,

The legal notice sent by your uncle has to be perused first to render advice on the maintainability of a defamation case. Show the legal notice to a local lawyer, take his/her advice and proceed further.

yes... but what's your next worth of your friend

I mean his social and financial status plays vital role for filling defamation

in your question you did not given details what's notice has been given by your uncle..