Want to Dissociating from case as no longer work with organization

As Organization employee I have filed a FIR regarding a theft in a vehicle operated by the organization. the FIR clearly mentions my name along with my organizational position. Further i have left the organization 2 years back, recently the case get open in court and they want my presence in court. I want to appear for one time only. please guide what process shall take for this.

Answers (3)

87 votes

चोर पकड़ मे आ गया और चार्जशीट हो गई हो तो केवल बतौर गवाह एक बार कोर्ट जाना हे
केस बंद हो गया और वापस केस ओपन कराया हो तो आपको कोर्ट जब तक केस चलेगा तब तक कोर्ट जाना हे नहीं तो
आप केस बंद भी करा सकते हो

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

116 votes

In this case that you have reported a fir in the police station now you have left the organization 2 years back but you have to go the court and give the evidence that now I am not working with that organization and told them what are the thing we're theft

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
75 votes

As u told u filed a fir on behalf of your organization, the filed fir get reopen because either the vehicle or the theif is in police custody , you are called by court for ur statements nothing else , and it get completed in one presence only, present in court when court call u as a witness.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles