×

Want to Dissociating from case as no longer work with organization

As Organization employee I have filed a FIR regarding a theft in a vehicle operated by the organization. the FIR clearly mentions my name along with my organizational position. Further i have left the organization 2 years back, recently the case get open in court and they want my presence in court. I want to appear for one time only. please guide what process shall take for this.

चोर पकड़ मे आ गया और चार्जशीट हो गई हो तो केवल बतौर गवाह एक बार कोर्ट जाना हे
केस बंद हो गया और वापस केस ओपन कराया हो तो आपको कोर्ट जब तक केस चलेगा तब तक कोर्ट जाना हे नहीं तो
आप केस बंद भी करा सकते हो

In this case that you have reported a fir in the police station now you have left the organization 2 years back but you have to go the court and give the evidence that now I am not working with that organization and told them what are the thing we're theft

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

As u told u filed a fir on behalf of your organization, the filed fir get reopen because either the vehicle or the theif is in police custody , you are called by court for ur statements nothing else , and it get completed in one presence only, present in court when court call u as a witness.