Verbal abuse , discrimination on basis of place and religion

22-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Proctor board of my university verbally and abused me. How can complaint against them and what are the cases I can impose on them
Answers (1)

Answer #1
721 votes
1. you can bring into the notice of college head, principal and resolve the issue.

2. you can also lodge a complaint against your opponent in the concerned university.
3. you can lodge a complaint in the concerned police station.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."