Unable to lodge complaint of DV as kept in house arrest by in laws

Sir/madm my sister is facing domestic violence by her husband. And she is unable to go to police station to lodge complaints I have informed police to her area but they didn't take action or go to her.how can I help her I am residing in delhi and my sister is in Bihar how can I lodge complaints from delhi is any process is there please give me any suggestions.thanks

File an online FIR from Delhi itself. This is called zero FIR. AND IF NO ACTION TAKEN. TELL A LAWYER IN BIHAR TO FILE UNDER 156(3) FOR COURT ORDERS. AND HELP LET ME KNOW. WILL ARRANGE A LAWYER IN BIHAR

In this case you have to first write a letter to dcp of concerned police station for registration of FIR and if that doesn't help then you must go for filing complaint under section 156 (3) cr.p.c by proving the cognizance of the offence and you can call your sister in delhi and then you can file case of DV in delhi