Two people committed assault damaged eardrum want to file a case

In May 2010 I was badly beaten to severe head injury and eardrum damage by two persons S and his brother and one woman his mother in Kotlamubaraqpur, Aliganj Delhi. I being poor and Govt employee did not lodge complaint at that time. I did not know the police process and justice. I have medical reports and witness also. Police was informed but police did not execute and the matter washed away however I was taken to trauma Safdar Jung hospital for medical treatment. Can I file case in court now however I sometimes feel giddiness.Pl help.

Answers (2)

52 votes

Hello dear,
As I m going through ur problem then it shows that you were not having the exact information to lodge a case against this Assault..
Second being as an employee you were worried about your service also.
No matter.
The case can be filed even today also.
Don't bother ..
I will handle everything..
Will talk to u over the call.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

310 votes

Yes! You may file a complaint against that persons. There is no limitation period is required to file a Criminal case but you are required to show substantial cause for non-filing of complaint against them at that time. If you are seeking any relief after 7-8 years of cause of action arise you must require to prove the entire facts before the court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles