Two people committed assault damaged eardrum want to file a case

In May 2010 I was badly beaten to severe head injury and eardrum damage by two persons S and his brother and one woman his mother in Kotlamubaraqpur, Aliganj Delhi. I being poor and Govt employee did not lodge complaint at that time. I did not know the police process and justice. I have medical reports and witness also. Police was informed but police did not execute and the matter washed away however I was taken to trauma Safdar Jung hospital for medical treatment. Can I file case in court now however I sometimes feel giddiness.Pl help.

Hello dear,
As I m going through ur problem then it shows that you were not having the exact information to lodge a case against this Assault..
Second being as an employee you were worried about your service also.
No matter.
The case can be filed even today also.
Don't bother ..
I will handle everything..
Will talk to u over the call.
Thanks.

Yes! You may file a complaint against that persons. There is no limitation period is required to file a Criminal case but you are required to show substantial cause for non-filing of complaint against them at that time. If you are seeking any relief after 7-8 years of cause of action arise you must require to prove the entire facts before the court.