Threatening calls From bank customer

In 2013 I was working with insurance company as a insurance adviser in bana channel taking care was axis bank.. I sourced one long term policy to the customer with explaining all terms and conditions....he signed the proposal form..and policy got after so many years the customer is not able to the pay the premium and he is blaiming me for miss selling that policy to him in 2013.I left that job in 2016. Even thought am no more working with that company. Customer threatening me that he will do fir against me in police for miss selling ..and all..he is keep calling me every day for the same.. And threatening me. For making complaint in police and question is do I need to worry ??? Even after selling right product ..should I need to worry ?? Even I left company in 2016 I need to worry ???? Plzzz help me with proper guidance...this kind of customer are in necessary threatening to customer ...need proper advice

Answers (3)

Dont Worry about it.

Because only master is liable for that policy and policies liability. There is no liablity to servant.
And after all you resigned that insurance company. So I'm not afraid to do it

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Don't worry at all. The customer has already signed for the terms and conditions of the policy.You cannot be prosecuted by him. If the threats continue ,you can lodge a report against him at the nearest Po1lice stn of u r place.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

No need to worry but for sake of precaution & safeguard your interest what you need to do is inform the local police in writing also to the said company and if possible do issue legal notice to such person hopefully this will solve your harassment problem.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

9 months back a fake fir was lodged against one of our family members under ipc 307 and 454. Neither any reality existed nor any evidence nor any witn…

Read More

Hello, I m leaving with my family since last 10 year at my own house. I didn't fight with anybody in past 10 year. Neither in society nor out side…

Read More

Hello sir, I am a law student. What can we do after bail from HC in case of false accusations under posco act. We have all evidences like age proof (m…

Read More

a very close friend has a FIR against him. He got involved in a road rash incident where he dented the other persons car and hit him as the other pers…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue