×

Threatening calls From bank customer

In 2013 I was working with insurance company as a insurance adviser in bana channel taking care was axis bank.. I sourced one long term policy to the customer with explaining all terms and conditions....he signed the proposal form..and policy got issued..now after so many years the customer is not able to the pay the premium and he is blaiming me for miss selling that policy to him in 2013.I left that job in 2016. Even thought am no more working with that company. Customer threatening me that he will do fir against me in police for miss selling ..and all..he is keep calling me every day for the same.. And threatening me. For making complaint in police and all...my question is do I need to worry ??? Even after selling right product ..should I need to worry ?? Even I left company in 2016 ..do I need to worry ???? Plzzz help me with proper guidance...this kind of customer are in necessary threatening to customer ...need proper advice

Dont Worry about it.

Because only master is liable for that policy and policies liability. There is no liablity to servant.
And after all you resigned that insurance company. So I'm not afraid to do it

Don't worry at all. The customer has already signed for the terms and conditions of the policy.You cannot be prosecuted by him. If the threats continue ,you can lodge a report against him at the nearest Po1lice stn of u r place.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

No need to worry but for sake of precaution & safeguard your interest what you need to do is inform the local police in writing also to the said company and if possible do issue legal notice to such person hopefully this will solve your harassment problem.