Someone in my area captured govt ground illegaly

02-Mar-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Someone has captured govt ground which is empty and we used to go there but someone has captured most of this ground part illegally so how can I take action without name revealing
Answers (2)

Answer #1
996 votes
You can file a complaint against these illegal occupants before the concerned department to which the said land belongs. As far as hiding the name of the complaint is concerned you can file it through your counsel or you can file it with other's name by giving him SPA.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
853 votes
first of all you need to find local authority like McD in Delhi DDA ine Delhi then you made a complaint and put one word Before any complaint in the interest of public disclosure then refer the whistlebor policy of concerned department in which the complainant shall be hidden or not given to the accuse persons if any violation was happened then senior officials will take action against the violator if you want to any government authority file a complaint policy consultant department animated very clear to the department
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."