Senior Advocate- Criminal Law- Hyderabad

19-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Respected Advocates, Please help me connect with a Senior Advocate in the area of Criminal Law in Hyderabad. Thank you.

Answer #1
Hello , how can we help you and what is the crime and how bout you are you accused or victim, approach us we will help you and any kind of legal services or legal issues , if it is criminal or cybercrime or civil you can approach us we will help you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
you can call me tomorrow. I will guide you through this issue. no need to hesitate to contact me.
I will clear your problem. or you can come to my office for further information clarification about your issue..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato