School suspended child. Child now depressed. What action can we take?

Child does masti in school. Principal called us asked to take son with us. Kid is now depressed. What action can i take against school?

Answers (3)

254 votes

Immediately inform to the concerned police in writing. After the same issue legal notice to them. Hopefully by these actions your problem will be solved of not then initiate legal process against the school authority.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

240 votes

approach to the nearest police station.
meet S.J.P.U. officer.
share your concern with him/her. they(officers) will help you to resolve the issue.
in case you don't want criminal action against the school,
initiate civil remedy by sending them legal notice.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience
55 votes

You could consider filing a complaint with the Child welfare Committee against the policies of the school or even against the principal if you feel necessary. Taking action under the penal laws would be difficult.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles