Remedy in case friend is sending abusive messages

MY friend gave me his credit card an year back, I used it and as I was unable to pay the complete amount at once, I have been paying monthly minimums and even though I am paying the monthly minimum , he is sending abusive messages asking me to send more money, I am now feeling nervous to even look at the phone and unable to sleep with the thought he might call me , it is taking a heavy toll on my health and work, what should I do please advice

for using abusive language and sledging of messages you can file a complaint under section 500 and 499 of ipc and you can file a case against your friend for such defamatory regards and you can file a complaint with the magistrate under section 200 crpc

Clear all your credit card dues immediately and return the card to your friend politely. Seems he is good person that is the reason he is keeping messages to pay the dues. If put any case against by using unauthorised transactions.

Hello i had read your query, please file a police complaint on him to the nearest police station where you reside, they will take necessary action on them.once you make the complaint your problem will be solved.for further assistance you can call me at any time .