Remedy available if attacked by cousins

my husband's cousins came to my home and attacked us. we lives in one home. 2 uncles and we. my husband's health was ill. and my 10years old daughter also afraid by them so what should I have to do for punish them ?

Answers (3)

60 votes

it is advisable that you immediately lodge a police complaint against your husband's cousins regarding the said incident with your nearest police station thereafter the police will take all the necessary action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

328 votes

In your matter first of all u have to make application/Fir against cousins of IpC 323,114. So police will arrest them.
Also for future if insidents will happen u have to call on 100 number for your sefty

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
79 votes


You can file a complaint in the police station, police will register the FIR if they will find a cognizable offence .

Please consult a lawyer before filling the complaint, lawyer will draft your complaint.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles