Remedy available if attacked by cousins

my husband's cousins came to my home and attacked us. we lives in one home. 2 uncles and we. my husband's health was ill. and my 10years old daughter also afraid by them so what should I have to do for punish them ?

it is advisable that you immediately lodge a police complaint against your husband's cousins regarding the said incident with your nearest police station thereafter the police will take all the necessary action.

Dear
In your matter first of all u have to make application/Fir against cousins of IpC 323,114. So police will arrest them.
Also for future if insidents will happen u have to call on 100 number for your sefty

You can file a complaint in the police station, police will register the FIR if they will find a cognizable offence .

Please consult a lawyer before filling the complaint, lawyer will draft your complaint.

Thanks