Regarding status report of Appeal of case no 5285853/2016

Confirmation that case file has not taken over by concerned investigating agency for appeal against the judgement of case number 5285853/2016 for FIR no. 205/1999, Prashant Vihar police station, North District of Delhi dated 6th February 2019.

Answers (2)

51 votes

hello !!
in this situation you can file respective petition in the concerned court by explaining all the fact and circumstances and accordingly the hon'ble court pass listen your version and pass the order or can direct the police official regarding the issue

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

99 votes

hello in this matter you need to show us the full judgement of your case. as far as the matter of appeal is concern that can even be filled after some time by the investgation agency as per there legal procedure is concern. the confirmation can be done by us been a lawyer and you will not need to get worried .
but for the you have to provide the over all documentation to us fir futher procedure.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles