One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahul provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Trademark and Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is the member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1953/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

richa singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

Q: Called for a deposition and wondering what type of lawyer I need

My wife's employer is being sued by a former employee who says my wife was promoted based on her having an affair with her boss (all true) I know that she wasn't promoted because of that but I did say some nasty things about my wife via text to the wife of the guy she was having an affair with (its a real soap opera!) Anyway my wife and I get along really well after all of this nonsense so I'm just wondering if she needs a lawyer (she's being advised by the companies lawyers) or if I need one. Thats' the simplified version of the entire mess!

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
hello !!in this situation it is advisable to have memorandum of understanding between you to mention the terms and conditions in proper manner so that there will no chose between is advised to mention each and every on mou

Q: Wife have forcefully entered in my parents property

Hello, Me and my wife knew each other from 2017 march in MNC and got love married in jan 2019. My Parents were against marriage due to negative inquiry they received about the girls family. I requested my parents to please at least support me in this marriage with your presence and we got married and stayed at my father's property for 2 months. After problems coming from me and my wife they were disturbed and we moved to Gurgaon at my workplace renting accommodation from March 2019 untill Sep 2019. Wife's mother has interfere in our life from day one.. We then planned to move europe for work and at last movement my wife denied and said first i go and then call her, exactly what her mum said.My father disowned me in June 2019 from the property he received from his Father and he is the sole ownerand in his name.Now I am in europe and my wife forcefully entered in parents property.Can she claim any property part ?How can she move out of that property?

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
hello in this situation your parents can file a complaint against your wife , if your wife is bothering them secondly your parents can file detailed complaint by explaining each and every question .you can also complaint against your in police by explaining each and fact

Q: legal remedies if client is not clearing his dues.

I am running a business of manufacturing of garments.Its a sole proprietorship firm.we receive orders on phone call or on WhatsApp.if after generating an invoice my client is not giving me the money, then what are the legal remedies available to me .

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
in this situation we can issue him legal notice and asked the opposite party to pay the concerned amount , thereafter again if they refuse to pay then in this situation we can file suit for recovery to recover amount

Q: file a appel against the ex party order

Ex party order passed by the court as on dated 2/2/16. i want to file a appel against to this order. How can I do this please help

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
hello !!what is the issue that the concerned order is passed in your absence and your unware you have to explain the reasonable explanation in your application to set aside expart order.the application should be properly drafted by proper brief

Q: Claim petition by third party to the partition suit

Sir can a claim petition be filed after preliminery decree and before final decree by a third party having 50% share of interest in the schedule property mentioned in the preliminary decree

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
hello !!what is the issue in totality and for what purpose you wish to file claim petition .it will be in justified to advise without knowing whole fact in your situation kindly provide the whole fact

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

Can Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.