Re payment of amount borrowed after the FIR is registered

opponent have done FIR on me that i tooked her 50000/- and run away i paid that amount after the FIR is booked is there any problem on me in future or carrier !

Your question is not clear.fir doesn't booked for amount borrow.but if you took amount without consent of her it attracts IPC. In your case amount took and ranaway it comes under IPC.even if you return amount the fir need not be withdrawn.

Dear Sir,
Have you signed any empty paper or promossory note before taking money from her.
Have you took any receipt or acknowledge from her for repayment.
You should have get the receipt sign from her.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi