Re payment of amount borrowed after the FIR is registered

opponent have done FIR on me that i tooked her 50000/- and run away i paid that amount after the FIR is booked is there any problem on me in future or carrier !

Answers (2)

290 votes

Your question is not clear.fir doesn't booked for amount borrow.but if you took amount without consent of her it attracts IPC. In your case amount took and ranaway it comes under IPC.even if you return amount the fir need not be withdrawn.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

256 votes

Dear Sir,
Have you signed any empty paper or promossory note before taking money from her.
Have you took any receipt or acknowledge from her for repayment.
You should have get the receipt sign from her.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles