Rape charges. How to proceed ?

In Criminal Law
A guy raped me by drugging me.Then he made a video & obtained my consent Everytime by threatening to leak the video.His brother used to threaten me with dire consequences if I resort to legal actions.They forced me so much that I had attempted to suicide.Will he be punished under law or court will give a decision of marriage

he will be booked for offence for rape and other sections and it is better to file a police complaint, every video will be seized and they will be arrested so don't be afraid, you can take assistance of advocate and file a police complaint, the court will not give any decision regarding marriage.

Mam, where there is a right there is remedy. Your sex is your asset, so no one can take away the sex of you without your consent. having the sex with you by ingenious methods is offence. Doing so, under the Indian Penal Code amounts to offence punishable with life imprisonment and fine
Instead of seeking remedy like this go to an officer of the cadre of Deputy Superintend of Police. Karnataka police definitely come to your rescue. Your committal of suicide may not lead to punish him. Don't be haste. Wise thinking would lead to success. Good Luck.

Hi, You should have filed rape case against the person with near by police station. If police refuse to file FIR then you may approach a lawyer to file PCR against the officer. Court can not give judgement to both of you to get married but it would punish. There are many legal process involved in this.