Rape accused gets bail from session court, what to do now

i raped by my friend when both r going masoori together nd on that base he get bail in second bail application that both r mature nd want to marry.physical relationship make by him r forced nd his family threatened my family nd said that my parents kill me because all r my mistake.we both r from.different caste.

Answers (3)

it will be possible to challenge only after reading the bail order. In most cases such bail which is granted can be cancelled by the court if challenged properly before the next court there are recent judgments which can help to get the bail cancelled.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

need to know more facts about the fact and circumstance. you have not mentioned about the facts on which the accused got the bail from the session court??
need more information about FIR filed by you

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Dear Concerned,
As on date caste doesnot matter where as willing to marry and settle down with noble person may not affect any wrong in the life but wrong person from the caste also may lead difficult to live even one days, so you are the best judge to decide weather to file further any case and keep him in the custody that you have many ways if u consult any good lawyer for further action.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Ipc section 323, 420, 376 a flase complaint has been raised against my cousin brother HINDU by an MUSLIM GIRL. bail was rejected in the session court.…

Read More

in this rape case. Three men are involved as said by lady in FIR. But on evidence date in session court she un identify the two men. And she said that…

Read More

How to get bail in case of section 376…

Read More

A false attempt to rape has been filed in Jharkhand. Accused a resident of Delhi. Never been to Jharkhand. Have property dispute with someone in delhi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue