Rape accused gets bail from session court, what to do now

i raped by my friend when both r going masoori together nd on that base he get bail in second bail application that both r mature nd want to marry.physical relationship make by him r forced nd his family threatened my family nd said that my parents kill me because all r my mistake.we both r from.different caste.

it will be possible to challenge only after reading the bail order. In most cases such bail which is granted can be cancelled by the court if challenged properly before the next court there are recent judgments which can help to get the bail cancelled.

hello
need to know more facts about the fact and circumstance. you have not mentioned about the facts on which the accused got the bail from the session court??
need more information about FIR filed by you

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

Dear Concerned,
As on date caste doesnot matter where as willing to marry and settle down with noble person may not affect any wrong in the life but wrong person from the caste also may lead difficult to live even one days, so you are the best judge to decide weather to file further any case and keep him in the custody that you have many ways if u consult any good lawyer for further action.
Regards