Process for bail in the case of essential commodity act section 7

what the process for bail in the case of essential commodity act section 7

Dear Client,
First, you need to file a bail petition in the special Court of the district concerned. So far as Patna district concerned, you have to file your bail petition in the District & Session's Court, Patna.

R u talking about regular bail or anticipatory bail. In both cases contact a good lawyer. In the first step you will have to file application before the court below. If the court below granted bail then it is good but if not then u will have to file the same before high court