×

Procedure to withdraw case filed u/s 498A for cruelty

Can the complaint herself go for quashing or taking her case back in 498A .case is at evidence stage.husband want to live together but don't want to file for quashing.can wife go for quashing herself?to save her marriage? Will high court accept the reason by wife alone based on trust

Hi ..
As per your query it is possible to withdraw or to quash the cash..
We have a procedure to follow or yo save your marriage so That you may live happy life with your husband..
It's better to communicate over the call..
Thanks and regards

You have filed a case for 498a. Now things are fine between you and your husband. You can approach the court with an application stating that you have compromised and want to stay with your husband. The court may allow you to withdraw. Plz contact me for further advise

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore