Procedure to withdraw case filed u/s 498A for cruelty

Can the complaint herself go for quashing or taking her case back in 498A .case is at evidence stage.husband want to live together but don't want to file for quashing.can wife go for quashing herself?to save her marriage? Will high court accept the reason by wife alone based on trust

Answers (2)

330 votes

Hi ..
As per your query it is possible to withdraw or to quash the cash..
We have a procedure to follow or yo save your marriage so That you may live happy life with your husband..
It's better to communicate over the call..
Thanks and regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

220 votes

You have filed a case for 498a. Now things are fine between you and your husband. You can approach the court with an application stating that you have compromised and want to stay with your husband. The court may allow you to withdraw. Plz contact me for further advise

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles