Procedure to safeguard against the false threaten of murder

what can i do if someone filed a false FIR against me ? actually some time ago i was accused in ipc 307 and now i am outside of prison on bail.So i used to go to court on my date . problem is that I went to court on 5th march on my date and victim also came there . I signed on file in court and went to my home and the opposite party filed a case of making a presser on him to return your case otherwise i will kill you. and i do not know about this incident.This totally false case .

Answers (3)

first you have to know what allegations and under what sections your FIR has been lodged if it is a counter blast FIR with the same allegations earlier you can file a reply to it if some other allegations r there see to it whether they r bailable or not.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

U are an accused for attempt to murder case. Now u say that victim side is playing smart n trying to falsely implicate u in a murder case to show that they are being pressurised to withdraw their complaint. If it is so n if they have filed a case against u then u have no option but to contest it in the court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Dear sir
If you want any relief in you case than you meet any advocate personally ant tell him everything in this tipe no body help you so meet personally with full document any Advocate than he help you

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hello sir mera naam Himanshu mujhe ek jhhotey Pasco act main ek ldki ne fasaya kyuki uske pitaji Aur maamaji par humne pehle se case Kiya hua isi waje…

Read More

Hi,.my wife field a DV case against me few days ago.we had a court marriage in special marriage act 1954 with under section 13.after the registration …

Read More

Hello, My brother and her wife suddenly shifted to 1st floor of our house. We never had any kind of fight or argument with him or his wife. My brother…

Read More

My wife filed a false dowry case on me. Police has filed final report stating that no crime occurred. I was in jail for 7 days as the bail was rejecte…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue