Procedure to safeguard against the false threaten of murder

what can i do if someone filed a false FIR against me ? actually some time ago i was accused in ipc 307 and now i am outside of prison on bail.So i used to go to court on my date . problem is that I went to court on 5th march on my date and victim also came there . I signed on file in court and went to my home and the opposite party filed a case of making a presser on him to return your case otherwise i will kill you. and i do not know about this incident.This totally false case .

first you have to know what allegations and under what sections your FIR has been lodged if it is a counter blast FIR with the same allegations earlier you can file a reply to it if some other allegations r there see to it whether they r bailable or not.

U are an accused for attempt to murder case. Now u say that victim side is playing smart n trying to falsely implicate u in a murder case to show that they are being pressurised to withdraw their complaint. If it is so n if they have filed a case against u then u have no option but to contest it in the court.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

Dear sir
If you want any relief in you case than you meet any advocate personally ant tell him everything in this tipe no body help you so meet personally with full document any Advocate than he help you