Procedure to file petition for case of domestic violence u/s 498A IPC

my husband chorka chol gaya only for reason my study.o mujko marta thaa.what can i do?

Answers (2)

115 votes

You can file a domestic violence case before the Learned Magistrate Court in your district, if your husband left you for your study or any other reason you can file a contested divorce before the Learned District Judge on the grounds of cruelty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

Up Thana Me Complain kar sakta hay is bajha se. Or up upni Husband se Maintenance ke liye Paisa vi mang sakte hai Court me a kar Mamla karna hoga. Koi vi karon se agar Hasband torture korta hai, wife uske against me Case kar sakta hai.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles