Procedure to file petition for case of domestic violence u/s 498A IPC

my husband chorka chol gaya only for reason my study.o mujko marta thaa.what can i do?

Up Thana Me Complain kar sakta hay is bajha se. Or up upni Husband se Maintenance ke liye Paisa vi mang sakte hai Court me a kar Mamla karna hoga. Koi vi karon se agar Hasband torture korta hai, wife uske against me Case kar sakta hai.

You can file a domestic violence case before the Learned Magistrate Court in your district, if your husband left you for your study or any other reason you can file a contested divorce before the Learned District Judge on the grounds of cruelty.
Thanks.