Procedure to file for adultery against husband while divorce pending

i was married to my huband in 2000 as hindu rites. My husband filed divorce case 3 years back, now i came to now that he has fathered a child from some woman. what step can i take against my husband. how can i file for bigamy. DV and crpc 125 is under court.

Please confirm if the divorce has been granted or it is still pending. If divorce has been granted and thereafter a son has born out of relationship with another lady then no issue. However, if divorce has not been granted then you can lodge an FIR. If you have all the proof then you can also file a complaint case. Get in touch with a good lawyer and he/she will guide you with this.

The divorce case which you are contesting is filed by your husband on grounds you have not mentioned. Secondly what has come to your knowledge will only strengthen your will to divorce him, but now it will be with a rider " to have him convicted" with various sections of IPC.
You can file a separate case against your husband for bigamy etc considering to fact that maintenance suit in future need to be taken care off seperately.

what you first need to do is, gather all the proofs of the second marriage of ur husband , and then you can straight file a case against him in the court of appropriate jurisdiction.
even otherwise dv and 125 crpc is pending you can subsidingly initiate a case for bigamy against your husband