Procedure to claim for free legal aid for harassment case in Mumbai

My husband is very innocent, I hav every proof like eyewitness, cctv footage... The only thing which I don't hav is money. The other party is very rich.. And hav political contacts... They are harassing us everyday... Is there any lawyer who can fight for us free of cost.. Later on we will fight for maanhani and then that lawyer take the money

You can file case for restitution and can move for maintenance under Sec 125 of CrPc and under Sec 18 of Hindu Adoption and maintenance Act. Also if suppose they are habitual so you can file criminal complaint under IPC.

You can approach legal aid cell in court where you will be filling your case where they will guide you and assist you with your matter free of cost. You can also approach NGO's who can assist you with your needs.