Procedure in case girl filed a complaint for breach of contract.

I had a physical relationship with a girl (she is married but seperated not divorced yet). i never promised her that i will marry her. But, she used to emotionally blackmail me and used me physically and financially. Now, she filed a complaint against me and also she circulated my family photo in facebook and insulted our family. Still she is torturing me after filing a complaint in her native police station where i have never gone. I am from BC and she is from SC. We never used our community anywhere. But she take advantage of caste in law.

Answers (2)

182 votes

1st one is, you and that girl were living the same house or not.
2nd one is, without divorce a married women living with other person is against law.
You also give one police complaint against her said like that, that girl was cheated you as she is unmarried girl.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

131 votes

file an injunction suit restraining the illegal activities of the your new lover through court it will prevent you from the evil clutches of the girl. by doing it you can stop her from defaming your family and protect you from the black mail of that girl.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles