Procedure in case girl filed a complaint for breach of contract.

I had a physical relationship with a girl (she is married but seperated not divorced yet). i never promised her that i will marry her. But, she used to emotionally blackmail me and used me physically and financially. Now, she filed a complaint against me and also she circulated my family photo in facebook and insulted our family. Still she is torturing me after filing a complaint in her native police station where i have never gone. I am from BC and she is from SC. We never used our community anywhere. But she take advantage of caste in law.

1st one is, you and that girl were living the same house or not.
2nd one is, without divorce a married women living with other person is against law.
You also give one police complaint against her said like that, that girl was cheated you as she is unmarried girl.

file an injunction suit restraining the illegal activities of the your new lover through court it will prevent you from the evil clutches of the girl. by doing it you can stop her from defaming your family and protect you from the black mail of that girl.