Prevent myself from any false case by my girl friend's family

I and my girlfriend are running away from our family to do marriage and we both are hindus. Girl parents are totally against the marriage due to inter-caste. We are looking for arya samaj marriage and then register our marriage. The girl parents may file a complaint against me and my family. So please help us.. Should my girlfriend give a written statement to the police station to avoid the complaint. Also guide me the process.

Answers (4)

if you wants to get marry with your girlfriend and did not wish to indulge into any unwanted litigation than you should file a informative petition before the C.M.M court so that you can save yourself from any unwanted situation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If both of you are above minimum age( 18/21) required for marriage then need not to worry against any complaint.
Secondly if your parents are ready for marriage..get your marriage registered after aryasamaj marriage rituals.
Thirdly the girl can write a letter to the Police officer in charge ( at her place of residence) stating that she has married as per her wish and any complaint in this regard should not be entertained.
Get married without fear.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Hello..if u both are can marry at Arya Samaj n get it Registered .After that you both can file a written intimation in your concerned thana for your safety..Concern any lawyer for the details

Dear client,
First of all, do a court marriage and get yourself issued a marriage certificate. Thereafter u can do marriage in the arya samaj mandir. Then give a written complaint to the relevant authorities , i.e., the SHO of the concerned PS and other relevant authorities. Then comes the most important step. File a writ petition for police protection in the high court through advocate. The court if satisfied will issue directions to the concerned police and then you can stay peacefully with each other.
For the court marriage procedure and formalities and for the connected proceedings, plz contact me.
And last but not the least, All the best for your future !!✌

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

 I have friendship with a girl. Most of the time we used to talk on Skype and whatsapp. We met only few times. Before to start our friendship we …

Read More

(1) Girl trapped our whole family in false IPC 313. We had evidence and chargesheet filed by police excluding 313. However main doc with chargesheet -…

Read More

My neighbour has filed a false case of 364 against me. The FIR is not even being provided to me by the police. What do i have to do? Do i have to appl…

Read More

Based on the complaint of mr x i was booked under sec 7 of poc act 1988 for demanding bribe from mr x on the basis of the audio rec.The complaint was …

Read More