Prevent myself from any false case by my girl friend's family

I and my girlfriend are running away from our family to do marriage and we both are hindus. Girl parents are totally against the marriage due to inter-caste. We are looking for arya samaj marriage and then register our marriage. The girl parents may file a complaint against me and my family. So please help us.. Should my girlfriend give a written statement to the police station to avoid the complaint. Also guide me the process.

if you wants to get marry with your girlfriend and did not wish to indulge into any unwanted litigation than you should file a informative petition before the C.M.M court so that you can save yourself from any unwanted situation.
thanks

If both of you are above minimum age( 18/21) required for marriage then need not to worry against any complaint.
Secondly if your parents are ready for marriage..get your marriage registered after aryasamaj marriage rituals.
Thirdly the girl can write a letter to the Police officer in charge ( at her place of residence) stating that she has married as per her wish and any complaint in this regard should not be entertained.
Get married without fear.

Hello..if u both are adult..you can marry at Arya Samaj n get it Registered .After that you both can file a written intimation in your concerned thana for your safety..Concern any lawyer for the details

Dear client,
First of all, do a court marriage and get yourself issued a marriage certificate. Thereafter u can do marriage in the arya samaj mandir. Then give a written complaint to the relevant authorities , i.e., the SHO of the concerned PS and other relevant authorities. Then comes the most important step. File a writ petition for police protection in the high court through advocate. The court if satisfied will issue directions to the concerned police and then you can stay peacefully with each other.
For the court marriage procedure and formalities and for the connected proceedings, plz contact me.
And last but not the least, All the best for your future !!✌