POCSO 7/8 and 377 fake charges applied on me

13-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Hi. This incident took place in July 15, 2023. I was using a gay dating app GRINDR . This application allows 18+. A boy met me in this application claiming he is 18+. He came at my house for hook up at 2:30 AM night. I asked him 3 times to meet me in day time but since we were talking to each other from 3-4 days so I agreed . He came at my house and in 30 min he starts getting call from his family as his family members searching him at his home . His father FIR on me telling I blackmail him.

Answer #1
If you are under the fear that the police officials will arrest you then you need to approach the court and file for an anticipatory bail in the session court. This will serve a purpose if the police arrest you then you will be released on personal bonds. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
This seems to be a gang who is falsely implicating people like this. We have come across such questions in the past as well ! It’s better you hire expert advocate for such cases and search out if similar complaints have been filed by there people before !
Plz b in touch
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
Well, I can tell you that you could place your screenshot of WhatsApp chats as evidence but the main defence that we can pull in your case will only be in cross examination of the that child and other witnesses to make him resile from his statements
Helpful? LawRato LawRato