Physical assault trying to harrassment or molest even rape by gang of

29-Feb-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Gang of 5 to 6 ladies and 3 gents assault a unmarried girl. Like scratching, pulling and hurting forcefully. Even try to torn clothes. What should we do? Call 100 but no action or arrest
Answers (5)

Answer #1
893 votes
You should immediately approach the police station according to your jurisdiction with the complaint in writing against the culprits regarding your grievances. And if the police officials fail to register the FIR then you can always file a petition under section 156(3) in the court for the same. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
528 votes
Hire an advocate gave a written complaint in nearest police station which came in jurisdiction and advocate helps in to get fir registered in your legal matter in your nearest police station where incident happens and helps in provinding better legal consultancy in your case and helps in solving your case
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
648 votes
You should engage a lawyer and seek legal advise. Keep the call record details made to 100 intact. Do get a complaint drafted from an advocate and get it filed before the Police Station where the incident happened and press for registration of FIR.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
826 votes
You need to hire expert advocate to get the complaint drafted n submit the same to higher official

We need more information on your case to evaluate things from legal point of view. You need to hire an expert advocate in this case, kindly be in touch to discuss and to understand the legalities in this regard.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
500 votes
You need to file a case of 156(3) or can make a direct complaint to magistrate under section 200 as the police are not taking action in your matter. I would suggest you to contact your advocate so they can help you in this regards
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."