Petition of bail for case u/s 420 declined from court want to re apply

My friend has been charged with sec 420 in FIR and his bail is declined from the Tis Hazari court. Now where to apply for bail?

Answers (5)

85 votes

He can apply again in same court in tis hazari court only. This time he has to write certain new ground including challenging the previous order of the court in his subsequent bail application. This is the best option or he can file appeal against the dismissal order of previous bail application in session court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

76 votes

There is no dead line you may file bail on fresh/new ground in that court, else file a fresh bail before ASJ................................. .................................... .. ...................

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
124 votes

As your bail got rejected from district court Tis Hazari, now you have to apply for bail before Delhi High Court. It is also important to understand that your friend is seeking anticipatory bail or is he in custody because accordingly you must deside your further actions.

76 votes

Which court has declined the Bail? Sessions or Magistrate? You can re-apply again in the same court which has dismissed the Bail. You may also approach the High Court. Contact for filing of fresh Bail, my seat is in Tis Hazari. Shall guide you better in person. If it is simple 420 Case, bail should be allowed.

264 votes


In response to the query made by you. I advise you to send me the particulars of your case, so as to be able to advise you better. However, in ordinary cases the bail after being declined shall lie before the Courts of Session or High Court.

Adv. Harshit Vashisht

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles