Petition of bail for case u/s 420 declined from court want to re apply

My friend has been charged with sec 420 in FIR and his bail is declined from the Tis Hazari court. Now where to apply for bail?

He can apply again in same court in tis hazari court only. This time he has to write certain new ground including challenging the previous order of the court in his subsequent bail application. This is the best option or he can file appeal against the dismissal order of previous bail application in session court.

There is no dead line you may file bail on fresh/new ground in that court, else file a fresh bail before ASJ................................. .................................... .. ...................

As your bail got rejected from district court Tis Hazari, now you have to apply for bail before Delhi High Court. It is also important to understand that your friend is seeking anticipatory bail or is he in custody because accordingly you must deside your further actions.

Which court has declined the Bail? Sessions or Magistrate? You can re-apply again in the same court which has dismissed the Bail. You may also approach the High Court. Contact for filing of fresh Bail, my seat is in Tis Hazari. Shall guide you better in person. If it is simple 420 Case, bail should be allowed.

In response to the query made by you. I advise you to send me the particulars of your case, so as to be able to advise you better. However, in ordinary cases the bail after being declined shall lie before the Courts of Session or High Court.

Regards
Adv. Harshit Vashisht