No action by police After FIR lodged for theft of mobile phones.

There is theft incident was happen at my home. Only mobile phones was stolen by thieve. FIR was lodge but still no action has been taken by police. What should I do ?

HI

You can move application u/s 156(2) cr.P.C to request court to compel police to either file status report or final report. either case the police will have to answer to the court about the status of your case..
Feel free to contact for further information/query.
Thanks & Regards

Hi ,

In your case, you have to take follow up with the Police authorities for the same. Need to know it is thefted with sim or not?
if it is thefted with sim, than first report the Mobile operators, and then give the police the original bill of the mobile phones.
Hope this resolve the issue

Dear Querist,

If there is FIR lodged in your case the police personnel has the duty to intimate the Magistrate about the status of the FIR and the details of the investigation and kindly say whether do you have the copy of the FIR. You may also get the soft copy of the FIR from the net.

Hi, you are suggested to contact the IO of the case and request him for the fast actions. If nothing is done by him, you may approach the higher police officials of the district. You may also approach the court.