Need to know the conviction under section 410 ipc

07-Dec-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Kindly let me know the conviction for an accused under section 410 ipc
Answers (1)

Answer #1
590 votes
the conviction may be up to 7 year. the suspension of sentences can be filed under 482 of CrPC. the reason should be genuine one. the person should prove his innocence and come out with clean hand then only it can be proceed.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."