Need advice on accusation of abduction of a minor girl.

A major boy named  persuaded/ enticed/forced a minor girl to elope with him. he eloped with minor girl from harakhauli village in deoria district on 07-05-2017. two another miscreants named dharmendra yadav and vishwanath yadav helped chhotelal yadav in this incident. FIR has been registered in rampur karkhana (P.S) against chhotelal, dharmendra, vishwanath under section 363,366,504,506 on 09-05-2017. but in this matter police didnt arrest anyone and be inactive. boy filed a petition in high court in order to quash this FIR (0161) and got a arrest stay which will be effective till 18-06-2017. petition no. is 9593 of 2017. what legal action should be next.

Answers (3)


You will have to file your vakalatnama in the high court and contest the case there itself so thag the party from boy side does not get some undue benifit out of this case. Rest nothing concrete can be done.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello sir, madam
we have read out your query very carefully, aap ka sawal hai ki jo dhoke se ak ladki ko ak ladke sath bhagaya gya tha , aur is mai ak aapsi dushmani bi thi , highcourt mai case jane ke bad bi use karij kar diya hai hai , mai apko batana chati hu aap 482 ka case kar sakte hai jisse court aapki bat sune ak bar aur case ko aage badaye.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

There is something missing in the query. Because in the above mentioned the girl is minor so POCSO ACT is very necessary against the accused in the FIR.
THEN YOU SAY THAT THE BOY FILED A PETITION BEFORE THE HON'BLE HIGH COURT. THE HIGH COURT WILL PASS THE ORDER OF arrest stay instead of QUASHING OF FIR. Then at present you will file immediately a PETITION for addition of POCSO ACT in the FIR before the HON'BLE HIGH COURT.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

What is maximum punishment in India for making 1000 fake and forged marks sheets of high school and intermediate…

Read More

My father was charged with a murder and then a second. He got punishment of second murder first and then first. He already served time of second murde…

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam, Suppose they are 5 convicts or accused in a particular criminal case and if I hire lawyer for only 2 convicts or accused and if the co…

Read More

Gave a surety for a person 3years back in criminal charges under section 354, 4people were accused. As a surety giver do i need to maintain any docume…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue