My Gf File A 376 On Me While We Intercourse By Both Concern

18-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Now police file a final report and we both decided to marry but before accepting final report by her now she denay for marry with me and he said in 161,164 that we both in a relationship and everything happens when my bf agree for marriage now I am back my case. But now she denay for marry with me what will do in this case
Answers (2)

Answer #1
805 votes
Hi dear good morning your matter pertaining to criminal matter. I read your case as per your written but I can't justify what do you want on your matter and you have evidence in favour of you. I'II take your case and provide relief from Hon'ble court please contact me for further process and monitoring also.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
730 votes
Don't panic the case is behind you As per your instructions, keep all the copy certified papers safe, tell all the things to your Advocate. This will benefit you further keep an eye on your case yourself, during the hearing you will get relief.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."